This month I am hosting the Random challenge over at The Lilypad which is a bit of a stash grab. I love challenges like these because you use product you may not have visited from your digi stash for a really long time. So have fun trawling through your TLP digital scrapbook product collection and find all those Labels, Tags and Tabs that are screaming out to be used. I would love to see heaps of them and when I say heaps I mean at the very least 5 should be used in your creation.GETTING CREATIVE WITH TAGS, TABS AND LABELS:
- Sandwich Tags and Tabs between papers so they peep out from the top.
- Stack Tabs, Tags and Labels to create some fun clustered layers.
- Use Tags, Tabs and Labels to Journal on, add dates or key words to.
- Use multiple Labels to add lists to.
- Use Tags in a Bunting.
- Create a collaged gallery of Tabs, Tags and Labels.For extra inspiration I have put together a TAG YOU'RE IT PINTEREST BOARD that has tonnes of great ideas to inspire your pages. Also here is a quick link to the LABELS & TAGS CATEGORY in the TLP Shop.
Below is what I came up with. A Christmas page of lil mister and his ’T’ light Christmas ornament.
Click on the image to see all the credits :)
Remember our monthly challenge rules:Your page must contain at least 75% Lilypad product. Your page should be posted to the Lilypad Gallery and then linked to the DECEMBER Challenge Layouts thread so it can be tracked, and to this thread.The Lilypad uses a percent system for our challenges; the number of challenges you participate in determines the store discount you will receive at the end of the month:2 challenges = 10% off4 challenges = 20% off6 challenges = 30% offIf you complete 7 challenges, you will receive a coupon for 30% off, plus you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate from the Lilypad! The first seven challenges will be posted on the first of the month; the eighth challenge is the BYOC challenge, which is posted on BYOC release day. Each page counts for one challenge (you cannot use one layout for multiple challenges).I can't wait to see your TAG YOU'RE IT CHALLENGE pages in the gallery!Em